четверг, 10 сентября 2020 г.

Самый тупой развод

 hey baby the stupidest thing just happened My phone is locked, I can't access my songs in chat or video calls to listen to your beautiful voice memos that put me to sleep at night why Apple says I update my apps and save on my phone before I can access my messages and call logs, gallery and social media platforms I cannot see your beautiful smile, which also makes me sleep at night and also puts me to sleep because I have the certainty that someone loves me so baby please can you go to any store and get a $ 50 iTunes card

И когда я написал ахах оно отвечает. Почему детка ахаха что за бред происходит. 

Да ну его, это ж какая то ерунда. Надо завязывать с этими знакомствами. Вот в натуре живот болит, может надо пойти проверить, неужели из за травы это всё. Ну его, что мне тогда делать.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий